Armchair Samaritan P2P Scholarship Program
Armchair Samaritan is excited to announce the launch of our new Pianos to the People Scholarship Program! We are so honored to be able to reinvest back into our local communities by offering this program to children all along Colorado’s front range.
The Pianos to the People Scholarship program offers a free piano and 1 year of free in-home lessons to one lucky child. It is open to all children 11 years and under.
Since we started Pianos to the People less than two years ago we have witnessed the excitement and felt the gratitude of so many families who got their young child a piano. This inspired us to create this new program with which we can enrich more lives through music.
To find out if your child is eligible for the P2P Scholarship Program read the terms & conditions and fill out the application.
Terms & Eligibility
- Children age 11 and under are eligible.
- Children within the designated area shown on the map are eligible.
- 1 year of in home lessons will be in the form of a monthly voucher to be used towards the cost of paying a qualified piano teacher.
- The monthly voucher is for $80/month which is meant to pay for approximately 2 lessons per month. (Any additional lessons or any cost over $80/month is the responsibility of those recipients of the scholarship and not of Armchair Samaritan or recommended teachers of the P2P Scholarship Program.)
- All teachers who provide lessons for P2P recipients must send the voucher & invoice for the $80 via mail to:
Armchair Samaritan’s P2P Scholarship Program
14405 W. Colfax Ave. NUM-222 Lakewood, Co 80401
or text a picture of voucher & a payment request via Venmo to:
- Limit 1 voucher per household per month
- Armchair Samaritan reserves the right to alter or change the terms & conditions of the P2P Scholarship Program at any time